Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Olympic flying between Milan and Belgrade is a 737 with 146 seats.
- Rome, IT is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Milan and Belgrade.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Milan to Belgrade is 910 km on Jat.
- The shortest connecting flight from Milan to Belgrade is 2970 km on BMI.
- The largest aircraft operated by United flying between Milan and Belgrade is a 32S with 144 seats.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.