Did you know?
- 110261 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Milan.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Belgrade to Milan is 1 hours, 45 minutes on Jat.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Belgrade and Milan is a 32S with 110 seats.
- Austrian has 20 one stop flights between Belgrade and Milan.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Canada flying between Belgrade and Milan is a 737 with 123 seats.
Hotels in Milan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Milan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.