Did you know?
- 32 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Milan.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Milan is 2970 km on BMI.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Belgrade and Milan is a 32S with 110 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Belgrade to Milan is 1 hours, 45 minutes on Jat.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Belgrade to Milan is 910 km on Jat.
Hotels in Milan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Milan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.