Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Taca flying between New York and Indianapolis is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- 415 flights per week fly out of New York connecting to Indianapolis.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Indianapolis is 15 hours, 21 minutes on Alaska.
- The shortest flight between New York and Indianapolis on Japan is 1460 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between New York and Indianapolis is a 757 with 183 seats.
Hotels in Indianapolis
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Indianapolis? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.