Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Taca flying between New York and Indianapolis is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- Delta has the most nonstop flights between New York and Indianapolis.
- 11 airlines operate between New York and Indianapolis.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from New York to Indianapolis is 2 hours, 15 minutes on Delta, AirTran.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Indianapolis is 15 hours, 21 minutes on Alaska.
Hotels in Indianapolis
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Indianapolis? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.