Did you know?
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Indianapolis to New York is 2 hours, 4 minutes on Delta, AirTran.
- 224 flights per week fly out of Indianapolis connecting to New York.
- The largest aircraft operated by Continental flying between Indianapolis and New York is a 737 with 124 seats.
- US Airways has 5 nonstop flights between Indianapolis and New York.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Copa flying between Indianapolis and New York is a ERJ with 50 seats.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.