Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Copa flying between Indianapolis and New York is a ERJ with 50 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Indianapolis to New York is 2 hours, 4 minutes on Delta, AirTran.
- The shortest connecting flight from Indianapolis to New York is 6929 km on Alaska.
- Delta has the most nonstop flights between Indianapolis and New York.
- There are 16 nonstop flights on route from Indianapolis to New York every day.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.