Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Malta and London is a 32S with 180 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by United flying between Malta and London is a 32S with 182 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Malta to London is 3 hours, 10 minutes on Air Malta, Thomsonfly, Easyjet.
- There are 7 nonstop flights on route from Malta to London every day.
- The shortest flight between Malta and London on BMI is 2060 km.
Hotels in London
Traveling on the route and need hotel in London? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.