Did you know?
- Iberia has 8 one stop flights between London and Malta.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Malta is 26 hours, 40 minutes on Meridiana.
- There are 8 nonstop flights on route from London to Malta every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by BMI flying between London and Malta is a ATR with 46 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from London to Malta is 2060 km on Air Malta, Thomsonfly, Easyjet.
Hotels in Malta
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Malta? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.