Did you know?
- 53478 seats are available per day to fly out of Gothenburg connecting to Belgrade.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Gothenburg and Belgrade is a 737 with 155 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Gothenburg and Belgrade.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Gothenburg to Belgrade is 2 hours, 20 minutes on Jat.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Gothenburg to Belgrade is 1529 km on Jat.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.