Did you know?
- 73501 seats are available per day to fly out of Turin connecting to Malta.
- Munich, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Turin and Malta.
- The shortest connecting flight from Turin to Malta is 2143 km on Luxair.
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Turin and Malta is a 32S with 135 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Turin and Malta.
Hotels in Malta
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Malta? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.