Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Qatar flying between Tunis and Milan is a 330 with 238 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Tunis to Milan is 28 hours, 40 minutes on Spanair.
- The shortest connecting flight from Tunis to Milan is 2612 km on Spanair.
- 61596 seats are available per day to fly out of Tunis connecting to Milan.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Tunis to Milan is 982 km on Air One, Tunisair.
Hotels in Milan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Milan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.