Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Spanair flying between Stockholm and London is a 737 with 132 seats.
- Copenhagen, DK is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Stockholm and London.
- There are 20 nonstop flights on route from Stockholm to London every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Kenya flying between Stockholm and London is a 737 with 122 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Stockholm to London is 1462 km on British Airways, Scandinavian.
Hotels in London
Traveling on the route and need hotel in London? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.