Did you know?
- Garuda has the most one stop flights between Singapore and Makassar.
- The largest aircraft operated by PT Sriwijaya flying between Singapore and Makassar is a 737 with 167 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Singapore to Makassar is 2326 km on Silkair.
- 40248 seats are available per day to fly out of Singapore connecting to Makassar.
- Jakarta, ID is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Singapore and Makassar.
Hotels in Makassar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Indonesia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.