Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Jaro flying between Singapore and Makassar is a 737 with 213 seats.
- 4 airlines operate between Singapore and Makassar.
- 40248 seats are available per day to fly out of Singapore connecting to Makassar.
- The shortest connecting flight from Singapore to Makassar is 9 hours, 55 minutes on Silkair.
- The largest aircraft operated by PT Sriwijaya flying between Singapore and Makassar is a 737 with 167 seats.
Hotels in Makassar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Indonesia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.