Did you know?
- Garuda has 60 one stop flights between Singapore and Makassar.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Jaro flying between Singapore and Makassar is a 737 with 213 seats.
- 40248 seats are available per day to fly out of Singapore connecting to Makassar.
- Jakarta, ID is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Singapore and Makassar.
- The shortest connecting flight from Singapore to Makassar is 2326 km on Silkair.
Hotels in Makassar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Indonesia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.