Did you know?
- 2324 seats are available per day to fly out of Sandakan connecting to Kota Kinabalu.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Malaysia flying between Sandakan and Kota Kinabalu is a F50 with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Malaysia flying between Sandakan and Kota Kinabalu is a 737 with 144 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu is 0 hours, 45 minutes on Airasia, Malaysia.
- Airasia has 2 nonstop flights between Sandakan and Kota Kinabalu.
Hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kota Kinabalu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.