Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Airasia flying between Kota Kinabalu and Sandakan is a 32S with 180 seats.
- 2174 seats are available per day to fly out of Kota Kinabalu connecting to Sandakan.
- Malaysia has 5 nonstop flights between Kota Kinabalu and Sandakan.
- There are 8 nonstop flights on route from Kota Kinabalu to Sandakan every day.
- Kuala Lumpur, MY is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Kota Kinabalu and Sandakan.
Hotels in Sandakan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sandakan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.