Did you know?
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Sanaa to Addis Abeba every day.
- 12494 seats are available per day to fly out of Sanaa connecting to Addis Abeba.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Kuwait flying between Sanaa and Addis Abeba is a 737 with 154 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Emirates flying between Sanaa and Addis Abeba is a 330 with 237 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Sanaa to Addis Abeba is 932 km on Yemenia.
Hotels in Addis Abeba
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ethiopia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.