Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Salzburg and London is a DH8 with 74 seats.
- 31 flights per week fly out of Salzburg connecting to London.
- The shortest connecting flight from Salzburg to London is 6 hours, 5 minutes on SN Brussels.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Salzburg and London is a 32S with 180 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Salzburg to London every day.
Hotels in London
Traveling on the route and need hotel in London? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.