Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Siberia flying between Saint Petersburg and Tivat is a 737 with 180 seats.
- 436 seats are available per day to fly out of Saint Petersburg connecting to Tivat.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Siberia flying between Saint Petersburg and Tivat is a 32S with 128 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Saint Petersburg to Tivat is 2088 km on Pulkovo.
- Moscow, RU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Saint Petersburg and Tivat.
Hotels in Tivat
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Montenegro? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.