Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Vueling flying between Rome and Malta is a 32S with 180 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Malta is 16 hours, 15 minutes on Meridiana.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Rome to Malta is 689 km on Alitalia, Air Malta, Easyjet.
- Air France has the most nonstop flights between Rome and Malta.
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Rome to Malta every day.
Hotels in Malta
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Malta? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.