Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Rome and Laayoune is a 737 with 115 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Laayoune is 23 hours, 5 minutes on Air Maroc.
- 230 seats are available per day to fly out of Rome connecting to Laayoune.
- Air Maroc has the most one stop flights between Rome and Laayoune.
- Casablanca, MA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Rome and Laayoune.
Hotels in Laayoune
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Morocco? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.