Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Malev flying between Riga and Bucharest is a F50 with 46 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Riga to Bucharest is 25 hours, 25 minutes on Spanair.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Riga and Bucharest is a 737 with 123 seats.
- 71350 seats are available per day to fly out of Riga connecting to Bucharest.
- Austrian has the most one stop flights between Riga and Bucharest.
Hotels in Bucharest
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bucharest? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.