Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Czech flying between Prague and Venice is a ATR with 46 seats.
- Scandinavian has 101 two stops or more flights between Prague and Venice.
- 184896 seats are available per day to fly out of Prague connecting to Venice.
- The shortest connecting flight from Prague to Venice is 26 hours, 5 minutes on Blue 1.
- 119 flights per week fly out of Prague connecting to Venice.
Hotels in Venice
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Venice? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.