Did you know?
- 5 flights per week fly out of Podgorica connecting to Tirana.
- The largest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Podgorica and Tirana is a CRJ with 86 seats.
- 1780 seats are available per day to fly out of Podgorica connecting to Tirana.
- The shortest connecting flight from Podgorica to Tirana is 7 hours, 35 minutes on Malev.
- Malev has the most one stop flights between Podgorica and Tirana.
Hotels in Tirana
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Albania? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.