Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Malev flying between Podgorica and Helsinki is a EM2 with 30 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Podgorica to Helsinki is 20 hours, 40 minutes on Finnair.
- The largest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Podgorica and Helsinki is a CRJ with 86 seats.
- 17010 seats are available per day to fly out of Podgorica connecting to Helsinki.
- The shortest flight between Podgorica and Helsinki on Lufthansa is 2461 km.
Hotels in Helsinki
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Helsinki? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.