Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Olympic flying between Paris and Santorini is a 737 with 146 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aegean flying between Paris and Santorini is a ARJ with 80 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Paris to Santorini is 7 hours, 35 minutes on Lufthansa.
- The shortest connecting flight from Paris to Santorini is 2334 km on Lufthansa.
- 13360 seats are available per day to fly out of Paris connecting to Santorini.
Hotels in Santorini
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Greece? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.