Did you know?
- The shortest nonstop flight time from New York to Detroit is 1 hours, 51 minutes on American, Delta, Spirit.
- Delta has the most nonstop flights between New York and Detroit.
- The shortest connecting flight from New York to Detroit is 11 hours, 49 minutes on Midwest.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alaska flying between New York and Detroit is a 767 with 225 seats.
- There are 25 nonstop flights on route from New York to Detroit every day.
Hotels in Detroit
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Detroit? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.