Did you know?
- 354 flights per week fly out of Detroit connecting to New York.
- Washington, DC is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Detroit and New York.
- 13 airlines operate between Detroit and New York.
- There are 25 nonstop flights on route from Detroit to New York every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Detroit to New York is 1 hours, 40 minutes on American, Delta, Spirit.
Hotels in New York
Traveling on the route and need hotel in New York? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.