Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Easyjet flying between Munich and Brussels is a 32S with 156 seats.
- There are 14 nonstop flights on route from Munich to Brussels every day.
- 297141 seats are available per day to fly out of Munich connecting to Brussels.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Munich to Brussels is 1 hours, 20 minutes on Lufthansa.
- The largest aircraft operated by Swiss flying between Munich and Brussels is a 737 with 103 seats.
Hotels in Brussels
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Brussels? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.