Did you know?
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Vladivostok every day.
- Aeroflot has 1 nonstop flights between Moscow and Vladivostok.
- The largest aircraft operated by Transaero flying between Moscow and Vladivostok is a 767 with 230 seats.
- 3 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Vladivostok.
- The shortest connecting flight from Moscow to Vladivostok is 12 hours, 40 minutes on Armenian.
Hotels in Vladivostok
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.