Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Transaero flying between Vladivostok and Moscow is a 767 with 230 seats.
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Vladivostok to Moscow every day.
- Aeroflot has the most nonstop flights between Vladivostok and Moscow.
- The shortest connecting flight from Vladivostok to Moscow is 8054 km on Kavminvodyavia.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Vladivostok to Moscow is 8 hours, 45 minutes on Aeroflot.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.