Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Transaero flying between Vladivostok and Moscow is a 767 with 230 seats.
- 833 seats are available per day to fly out of Vladivostok connecting to Moscow.
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Vladivostok to Moscow every day.
- 3 airlines operate between Vladivostok and Moscow.
- The shortest connecting flight from Vladivostok to Moscow is 17 hours, 25 minutes on Kavminvodyavia.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.