Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Moscow and Podgorica is a 737 with 103 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Moscow to Podgorica is 1978 km on Siberia, Montenegro.
- 13 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Podgorica.
- Belgrade, CS is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Moscow and Podgorica.
- 9160 seats are available per day to fly out of Moscow connecting to Podgorica.
Hotels in Podgorica
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Montenegro? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.