Did you know?
- There are 7 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Irkutsk every day.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Irkutsk is 5 hours, 25 minutes on Siberia, Ural.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Moscow to Irkutsk is 4206 km on Siberia, Ural.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Moscow and Irkutsk is a 32S with 140 seats.
- 13 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Irkutsk.
Hotels in Irkutsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.