Did you know?
- Siberia has 1 nonstop flights between Moscow and Irkutsk.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Siberia flying between Moscow and Irkutsk is a 767 with 230 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Moscow to Irkutsk is 9 hours, 40 minutes on Pulkovo.
- 13 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Irkutsk.
- There are 7 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Irkutsk every day.
Hotels in Irkutsk
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.