Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Moscow and Belgrade is a 32S with 182 seats.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Belgrade every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Moscow to Belgrade is 3676 km on Sun Express.
- The shortest connecting flight from Moscow to Belgrade is 21 hours, 25 minutes on Sun Express.
- Jat has the most nonstop flights between Moscow and Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.