Did you know?
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Moscow to Belgrade is 2 hours, 55 minutes on Jat, Aeroflot.
- Air France has 14 one stop flights between Moscow and Belgrade.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Moscow to Belgrade every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Moscow and Belgrade is a 32S with 182 seats.
- 54 flights per week fly out of Moscow connecting to Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.