Did you know?
- Iberia has the most nonstop flights between Milan and Madrid.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Milan and Madrid is a M80 with 150 seats.
- 268877 seats are available per day to fly out of Milan connecting to Madrid.
- The largest aircraft operated by Wizz Air flying between Milan and Madrid is a 32S with 180 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Milan to Madrid is 2 hours, 5 minutes on Iberia, Lufthansa, Saudi, Easyjet.
Hotels in Madrid
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Madrid? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.