Did you know?
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Mexico City and Madrid.
- Iberia has the most nonstop flights between Mexico City and Madrid.
- The largest aircraft operated by Japan flying between Mexico City and Madrid is a M80 with 136 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Korean flying between Mexico City and Madrid is a 737 with 124 seats.
- 226996 seats are available per day to fly out of Mexico City connecting to Madrid.
Hotels in Madrid
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Madrid? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.