Did you know?
- 301277 seats are available per day to fly out of Melbourne connecting to Los Angeles.
- The shortest connecting flight from Melbourne to Los Angeles is 21 hours, 12 minutes on US Airways.
- Sydney, AU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Melbourne and Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft operated by United flying between Melbourne and Los Angeles is a 747 with 374 seats.
- 20 airlines operate between Melbourne and Los Angeles.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.