Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Los Angeles to Melbourne is 13027 km on Hawaiian.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Los Angeles to Melbourne is 15 hours, 25 minutes on Qantas, V Australia.
- The shortest connecting flight from Los Angeles to Melbourne is 42 hours, 40 minutes on Hawaiian.
- Sydney, AU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Los Angeles and Melbourne.
- 150 flights per week fly out of Los Angeles connecting to Melbourne.
Hotels in Melbourne
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Melbourne? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.