Did you know?
- 150 flights per week fly out of Los Angeles connecting to Melbourne.
- American has the most nonstop flights between Los Angeles and Melbourne.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Los Angeles to Melbourne is 15 hours, 25 minutes on Qantas, V Australia.
- 6 airlines operate between Los Angeles and Melbourne.
- The smallest aircraft operated by US flying between Los Angeles and Melbourne is a EM2 with 30 seats.
Hotels in Melbourne
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Melbourne? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.