Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Los Angeles to Melbourne is 42 hours, 40 minutes on Hawaiian.
- 150 flights per week fly out of Los Angeles connecting to Melbourne.
- American has 1 nonstop flights between Los Angeles and Melbourne.
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Los Angeles and Melbourne is a 747 with 379 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Los Angeles to Melbourne is 15 hours, 25 minutes on Qantas, V Australia.
Hotels in Melbourne
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Melbourne? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.