Did you know?
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Los Angeles to Melbourne every day.
- American has 1 nonstop flights between Los Angeles and Melbourne.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Los Angeles to Melbourne is 12751 km on Qantas, V Australia.
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Los Angeles and Melbourne is a 747 with 379 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by US flying between Los Angeles and Melbourne is a EM2 with 30 seats.
Hotels in Melbourne
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Melbourne? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.