Did you know?
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Manchester to Tripoli every day.
- 74 flights per week fly out of Manchester connecting to Tripoli.
- The shortest connecting flight from Manchester to Tripoli is 28 hours, 35 minutes on Air-Serv.
- British Airways has the most one stop flights between Manchester and Tripoli.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Manchester and Tripoli is a 32S with 159 seats.
Hotels in Tripoli
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Libya? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.