Did you know?
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Manchester to Malta every day.
- 106 flights per week fly out of Manchester connecting to Malta.
- The shortest connecting flight from Manchester to Malta is 18 hours, 10 minutes on Air-Serv.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Manchester and Malta is a 737 with 122 seats.
- London, GB is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Manchester and Malta.
Hotels in Malta
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Malta? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.