Did you know?
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Malta to Palermo/Sicily every day.
- Air France has 1 one stop flights between Malta and Palermo/Sicily.
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Malta and Palermo/Sicily is a 32S with 131 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Malta to Palermo/Sicily is 22 hours, 40 minutes on Air France.
- 6 flights per week fly out of Malta connecting to Palermo/Sicily.
Hotels in Palermo/Sicily
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Palermo? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.