Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Singapore flying between Los Angeles and San Francisco is a 32S with 150 seats.
- 176986 seats are available per day to fly out of Los Angeles connecting to San Francisco.
- The shortest connecting flight from Los Angeles to San Francisco is 3 hours, 29 minutes on US Airways.
- There are 56 nonstop flights on route from Los Angeles to San Francisco every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Los Angeles to San Francisco is 1043 km on US Airways.
Hotels in San Francisco
Traveling on the route and need hotel in San Francisco? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.