Did you know?
- There are 56 nonstop flights on route from Los Angeles to San Francisco every day.
- Air New Zealand has the most nonstop flights between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Los Angeles to San Francisco is 544 km on American, Delta, United, Virgin America, Southwest.
- 702 flights per week fly out of Los Angeles connecting to San Francisco.
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Los Angeles and San Francisco is a 767 with 225 seats.
Hotels in San Francisco
Traveling on the route and need hotel in San Francisco? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.