Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Eva flying between San Francisco and Los Angeles is a 32S with 124 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from San Francisco to Los Angeles is 1043 km on US Airways.
- Air New Zealand has the most nonstop flights between San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- 193689 seats are available per day to fly out of San Francisco connecting to Los Angeles.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from San Francisco to Los Angeles is 1 hours, 15 minutes on American, Delta, United, Virgin America, Southwest.
Hotels in Los Angeles
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Los Angeles? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.