Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Melbourne is 26 hours, 40 minutes on SN Brussels.
- 327386 seats are available per day to fly out of London connecting to Melbourne.
- Singapore, SG is the most popular connection for one stop flights between London and Melbourne.
- The largest aircraft operated by Singapore flying between London and Melbourne is a 380 with 471 seats.
- 235 flights per week fly out of London connecting to Melbourne.
Hotels in Melbourne
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Melbourne? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.