Did you know?
- Emirates has the most one stop flights between London and Melbourne.
- The largest aircraft operated by Singapore flying between London and Melbourne is a 380 with 471 seats.
- 327386 seats are available per day to fly out of London connecting to Melbourne.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Melbourne is 26 hours, 40 minutes on SN Brussels.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Melbourne is 16955 km on SN Brussels.
Hotels in Melbourne
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Melbourne? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.