Did you know?
- 235 flights per week fly out of London connecting to Melbourne.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between London and Melbourne is a 330 with 250 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Melbourne is 26 hours, 40 minutes on SN Brussels.
- Emirates has the most one stop flights between London and Melbourne.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Melbourne is 16955 km on SN Brussels.
Hotels in Melbourne
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Melbourne? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.