Did you know?
- The shortest flight between Melbourne and London on Dinar is 16855 km.
- The shortest connecting flight from Melbourne to London is 30 hours, 50 minutes on SN Brussels.
- Singapore, SG is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Melbourne and London.
- The largest aircraft operated by US Airways flying between Melbourne and London is a 747 with 374 seats.
- 354768 seats are available per day to fly out of Melbourne connecting to London.
Hotels in London
Traveling on the route and need hotel in London? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.