Did you know?
- 134755 seats are available per day to fly out of London connecting to Jakarta.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Jakarta is 22 hours, 25 minutes on SN Brussels.
- The largest aircraft operated by Malaysia flying between London and Jakarta is a 747 with 359 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from London to Jakarta is 11807 km on SN Brussels.
- Singapore has the most one stop flights between London and Jakarta.
Hotels in Jakarta
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Jakarta? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.