Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by BMI flying between London and Dublin is a 32S with 147 seats.
- 285 flights per week fly out of London connecting to Dublin.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from London to Dublin is 1 hours, 10 minutes on BMI, Aer Lingus.
- All Nippon has 1 nonstop flights between London and Dublin.
- The shortest nonstop flight from London to Dublin is 450 km on BMI, Aer Lingus.
Hotels in Dublin
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Dublin? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.