Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Aero Services flying between Lima and Cajamarca is a SWM with 19 seats.
- There are 6 nonstop flights on route from Lima to Cajamarca every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by null flying between Lima and Cajamarca is a B11 with 90 seats.
- 3 flights per week fly out of Lima connecting to Cajamarca.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Lima to Cajamarca is 564 km on 2I, Lanperu, Aero Services.
Hotels in Cajamarca
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Peru? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.