Did you know?
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Lagos to Tripoli every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Afriqiyah flying between Lagos and Tripoli is a 32S with 156 seats.
- 423 seats are available per day to fly out of Lagos connecting to Tripoli.
- The shortest connecting flight from Lagos to Tripoli is 5113 km on Air Maroc.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Libyan flying between Lagos and Tripoli is a 330 with 267 seats.
Hotels in Tripoli
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Libya? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.