Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Japan flying between Kuala Lumpur and Milan is a 767 with 210 seats.
- 276751 seats are available per day to fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Milan.
- Amsterdam, NL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Milan.
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Kuala Lumpur and Milan is a 777 with 365 seats.
- The shortest flight between Kuala Lumpur and Milan on United is 11177 km.
Hotels in Milan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Milan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.