Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Airasia flying between Kuala Lumpur and Makassar is a 32S with 180 seats.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Kuala Lumpur to Makassar every day.
- Airasia has the most nonstop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Makassar.
- The largest aircraft operated by Merpati flying between Kuala Lumpur and Makassar is a 737 with 96 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Makassar is 2455 km on Garuda Malaysia MNA.
Hotels in Makassar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Indonesia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.