Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Merpati flying between Kuala Lumpur and Makassar is a 737 with 96 seats.
- 14 flights per week fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Makassar.
- Jakarta, ID is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Makassar.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Kuala Lumpur to Makassar every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Makassar is 2455 km on Garuda Malaysia MNA.
Hotels in Makassar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Indonesia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.