Did you know?
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Kuala Lumpur to Makassar every day.
- Merpati has 2 one stop flights between Kuala Lumpur and Makassar.
- 14 flights per week fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Makassar.
- The largest aircraft operated by Merpati flying between Kuala Lumpur and Makassar is a 737 with 96 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Makassar is 5 hours, 5 minutes on Garuda Malaysia MNA.
Hotels in Makassar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Indonesia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.