Did you know?
- 22199 seats are available per day to fly out of Kuala Lumpur connecting to Kota Kinabalu.
- The shortest flight between Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu on Malaysia is 1629 km.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu is 2 hours, 25 minutes on Airasia, Malaysia.
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu is a 737 with 144 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu is 7 hours, 40 minutes on Northwest.
Hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kota Kinabalu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.