Did you know?
- 49 flights per week fly out of Kota Kinabalu connecting to Kuala Lumpur.
- The shortest flight between Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur on Etihad is 1629 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by Korean Air flying between Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur is a 330 with 292 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur is 1629 km on Airasia, Malaysia.
- The shortest connecting flight from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur is 6 hours, 0 minutes on Northwest.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.